Frank Braun Estate Auction
7003 Braun Road Racine Wisconsin 53403
April 21st, 2012 at 10:00 AM
Live Online Bidding Available During the Auction!
1941 International Farmall O-4 Orchard serial #03947, restored, running, pto, new tires, solid cast front hubs, lights
1941 International Farmall O-6 Orchard serial #06-OBK-23720W1, restored, running, drawbar, pto, lights
1949 International Farmall MV serial #MV FBKV 174594 X1, restored, running, new battery, wide front, High Speed Gear Option, new 7.5 x 20 tires, like new rear Firestone 14.9 x 38, pair of IH rear wheel weights, cast hubs, belt pulley, lights
1949 International Farmall HV serial # FBHV 291146X1, restored, running, wide front, 1 set rear wheel weights, cast hubs, belt pulley, lights
1941 Custom Built International O-2 Orchard restored, runs, Farmall A Base, wide front, 1 set of rear wheel weights
1950 McCormick Standard W-9 serial #W9-WCB-48921W5, restored, running, cast hubs, wide front, belt pulley 2 sets of rear wheel weights, lights, drawbar, hydraulics with 2-way valve, pto
1951 McCormick Standard W-6 serial #W6-WBK-42346W, restored, running, wide front, cast hubs, lights, pto, drawbar, belt pulley
1949 McCormick Standard W-4 serial #W4-W-B23975W, restored, running, wide front, 1 set of rear wheel weights, belt pulley, pto,
1944 Custom Built McCormick Standard W-2 serial #4101212 restored, running, I-4 Base, wide front, cast hubs, 1 set of rear weights, lights, like new tires
International 560 with loader and bucket serial #7912-CSKYL, gas re-painted, running, adjustable wide front, hydraulics, rebuilt starter, lights, pto, drawbar, like new front tires
1964 International 706 Gas serial #F706-11411S-Y, restored, running, aftermarket adjustable wide front, fast 2 point hitch, pto, hydraulics, lights, hour meter reads 71637
Case 580 C Diesel with Bucket & Backhoe original, running, hour meter reads 54674, lights, new battery
1954 International Farmall MTA Gas serial #78512S, restored, running, narrow front, cast hubs, 1 set rear wheel weights, drawbar, pto, hydraulics
1955 International 300 Utility wide front, restored, running, lights, 3 point hitch with no top link, pto, lights
1941 International Farmall AV Cultivision restored, running, wide front, new tires, solid cast hubs, lights, drawbar, pto, new battery
1944 International Farmall A serial #B-FAB-109053, restored, running, adjustable wide front, lights, cast front hubs, hydraulics, like new front rubber, fenders, pto, belt pulley
1941 International Farmall B serial #B-FAB-48816, restored, running, narrow front, lights, fenders, cast front hubs
International Farmall A restored, runs, adjustable wide front, drawbar, 1 set of rear weights,
1959 International Cub Lo Boy serial#12677UJ, restored, running, adjustable wide front, lights,
1954 International Farmall Super H serial #28302J, restored, running, narrow front, belt pulley, lights, cast hubs, 1 set of rear wheel weights, pto, drawbar
1946 International Farmall H serial #H-FBB-239423, restored, running, cast hubs, lights, pto, narrow front
1951 International Farmall M serial #MFBK-271834-X1, restored, running, adjustable wide front, cast hubs, pto, lights, 1 set or rear wheel weights, hydraulics, like new tires
1949 International Farmall Cub with Cultivator Attachment serial #FCUB-88753, older restoration, runs, wide front, 1 set rear wheel weights, lights
1944 International Farmall M serial #MFBK-76612, older restoration, runs, narrow front, cast hubs, 1 set of rear wheel weights, lights, pto
1952 International Farmall Super C with belly mower, serial # FC132873 restored, runs, lights, cast hubs
Unrestored Cab for International Farmall H
Cars & Vehicles
1956 Buick Convertible repainted
1946 Willys Jeep, older repaint, runs
1959 Cadillac, restored in 1996
1994 Deville Sedan, runs, 8 Cylinder, 68,000 miles, leather seats
Westernfield, Model M850A-22-SHV-LR
12 Guage-2-3/4 inches, JC Higgins, Model 58320, Sears & Roebuck Company
Winchester Model 94-30-30 Win 22 Rifle, serial #1850150
Grob Band Saw type 1518, No.7214, 220 volt, working condition
1/2 HP Sears & Roebuck Grinder working condition
Bridge Port Vertical Mill J179559- 220 Volt, working condition
Bridge Port Vertical Mill J72708-220 Volt, working condition
Model A South Bend Lathe working condition
Sears & Roebuck Vertical Drill Press
Logan Lathe, 110 Volt
20 Ton Hydraulic press
Equipment, Antiques & More
2 Bottom John Deere Plow on rubber
4 Bottom Oliver Plow on rubber
New Idea Pull Behind Two Row Corn Picker
McCormick Seeder, unrestored, on rubber
Knoedler Corn Belt Burr Milk, original
1820 Charles Machine Works Gas Powered Trencher with new Honda 18HP V Twin Motor
Jacobsen front mount mower, runs
John Deere Snow Mobile
Skeeter Snow Mobile
Re-painted, Restored wooden wagon on wooden wheels
horse drawn 2 Seater Buddy on wooden wheels, old repaint
horse drawn wooden sleigh
belt driven cement mixers
2- Antique Cast Iron bells with hanger and handle
Cast Iron lamp post, has been repaired, working
Terms of the Auction: 5% Buyers Premium On-Site with a 5% discount for those who pay by cash or check. 10% Buyer’s Premium for All Live Internet and Proxibid Absentee Bids with a 5% discount for those who pay by cash or check. 5% Buyer’s Premium for Aumann Absentee Bids. Please bring a bank letter of guarantee for purchases over $10,000. Information is subject to change. All lots are sold as is, where is, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Due diligence is the responsibility of the bidder/buyer. All sales are final. No credit card charge backs will be allowed. Purchases may be removed upon receipt of payment in full. Buyers assume complete responsibility for care of each purchase at time of sale. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. All statements made prior to the sale of any item take precedence over written material and any prior verbal statements. The auction company is not responsible for accidents, thefts, errors or omissions.
1. Catalog: Aumann Auctions has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold 'as-is' and it is the bidder’s responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
2. FOR LIVE INTERNET AND ABSENTEE BIDDING ON PROXIBID: There is a 10% Buyer's Premium added to the total.
3. Payments: All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Visa & MasterCard ONLY. Your credit card will be charged for your purchases, plus buyer’s premiums, and any taxes. A pre-auction authorization will be performed to establish available credit. Debit cards may show a hold on funds for a short period of time. NOTHING will be charged to your card until a purchase is made. Each transaction necessary to collect insufficient funds will have a $25 fee imposed. Note: Checks may be processed the day of the auction; be sure to have adequate funds in your account.
4. Pickups: N/A for this auction *see term #13.
5. Shipping: N/A for this auction
6. Missing Items: N/A for this auction
7. Live Internet Bidding: Our online auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win an item in the auction you will be notified by email. In order to have enough time to conduct authorizations, registration must be completed at least 24 hours in advance of the auction and if it is a multiple day event, 24 hours prior to the first day of the auction. If the day before an auction falls on a holiday or weekend, the deadline is the day before the holiday or the Friday prior to the auction.
8. Registration: In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to insure good communication between Aumann Auctions, Inc. and the bidder throughout any transactions.
9. Unpaid Balances: The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchaser’s failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Montgomery County, Illinois.
10. Bidding: The auctioneer has the sole discretion to advance the bidding and may reject a nominal advance, should it in his estimation prove injurious to the auction. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any 'missed' bids or bids unseen by the auctioneer. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
11. All sales are final.
12. The auction company reserves the right to refuse service to any person. All announcements made day of auction take precedence over any and all written or verbal statements.
13. All items must be removed from premises within two weeks or storage charges will apply. Any item left is at the buyer’s risk. The owner or auction company assume no risk.